Giving Back, Paying Forward

Hello and thanks for stopping by.

Today's will be a quick post to offer a glimpse of some incoming reviews for The Cautioner's Tale

As we all know, books and authors do far better with reviews than without. Even bad reviews have been known to help occasionally. So, as authors, we are in constant pursuit of those elusive reviews, and when we get them, I think its wise to be gracious and give back a little of the kindness that was paid forward to us by the reviewers having taken a chance on our books. 

Although The Cautioner's Tale is not yet available for pre-order (coming October 1st), the kind people at Readers' Favorite (https://www.readerfavorites.com) have offered up a few opinions that I'd be crazy not to share.

Admittedly, the reviews you see here did not arrive exactly as they appear, but by waving around my artistic license like a wand, I was able to work a little magic with their formats (the words belong to the reviewers). For the full reviews, you can visit my website, or, after The Cautioner's Tale goes live, you'll see these same reviews and others on its sales pages. 

As I said, I believe in giving back as well as paying forward and since I'm aware that many of my readers are also writers, I'd like to ask that you consider Readers' Favorite the next time you need reviews. There's nothing in it for me except the satisfaction of knowing I may have helped you and/or the reviewer who falls in love with your book.

(Oh, did I mention you can get your free copy of The Cautioner's Tale at Instafreebie through October 1? Here's a link:  https://www.instafreebie.com/free/SHcCf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Extreme and Absolute Time-Sucker

Calling All Cover Lovers!

The Cautioner's Tale - second installment