And the winner is...!

Hello again, and thanks for visiting in this busy holiday season. It's been nearly a month since I last posted, so let's get right to it.

In early November, I shared a conundrum with you pertaining to the title page of my upcoming book The Rescuer's Tale (Mary Morgan's Journal, Book 2). I couldn't decide which of two very different pages I should use in the finished product so I left it up to my blog readers, my newsletter subscribers, and also members of the Facebook group Writers Assembled. The response was fun and very enlightening!

As a refresher, here was the first choice I made available:
And this was the second choice:
Thanks to so many who responded (predominantly by email via the newsletter), I can say the winner is #1! The race was very close right down to the end when #1 pulled away by about a 10 vote margin. As a result, I've since polished up that page and readied the book for pre-order. You're welcome to have a look at its Amazon page:  The Rescuer's Tale, Mary Morgan's Journal, Book 2.

So, now I'm moving on to wrapping up Book 3, The Hero's Tale.  The cover is not currently shareable, but as soon as it is, I'll post it. I hope to also post another choice of title pages,  but won't if it gives away too much of what Mary's up against. 

One last bit of news:  ebook copies of The Rescuer's Tale started going out last week to readers who were kind enough to post their reviews of The Cautioner's Tale on Amazon.com. I'll be sending out more this week, so if you still haven't left a review for The Cautioner's Tale, please do so here:  REVIEW! For those who've left reviews, but haven't yet received your free copy of The Rescuer's Tale, keep an eye on your inbox this week. You'll receive a link from Bookfunnel that will walk you through the download process.

Once again, thanks for stopping by and, to those who voted on the title pages, a special thanks!

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Extreme and Absolute Time-Sucker

Calling All Cover Lovers!

The Cautioner's Tale - second installment