New Release: The Rescuer's Tale, Mary Morgan's Journal Book 2!

Hello, and thanks for stopping by. Lots of good things happening here, so I'll jump right in.

First, I'm happy to report The Rescuer's Tale, Mary Morgan's Journal Book 2 is now available on Amazon.com in ebook and paperback formats. It's also part of the Kindle Unlimited program so all you subscribers can read it for free.  Here's a link if you'd like to have a look:

https://www.amazon.com/Rescuers-Tale-Mary-Morgans-Journal-ebook/dp/B076JFKVSY

Also, here's a shot of the back cover so you can get an idea what you're in for this time:


Next comes The Hero's Tale, Mary Morgan's Journal Book 3, due out in March of this year. It's well underway and is proving to be a fun and exciting wrap up of the series.  Shown here is a preliminary cover shot which is likely to change slightly prior to publication, but you get the idea. I'm holding off on showing you the interior title page for now because I think it gives away too much of the previous book's ending, but closer to publication day, I'll be sure to post it. I think it's my favorite one yet!

One last bit of info that some readers have requested is my source for the photos I use in my books. Some of the pictures are my own (from the houses I've flipped), but I also use a variety of online sources where  photographs are royalty-free and free for commercial use. Two of my favorites are Unsplash and Pixabay. There are plenty of others out there, too, so be adventurous if you're looking for just the right photo for your own project.

That's it for now. Thanks again for stopping by, and please check back in a few weeks for more on my current and upcoming works.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calling All Cover Lovers!

An Extreme and Absolute Time-Sucker

The Cautioner's Tale - second installment